Thursday, April 2, 2009

Preparing for Class

I am preparing (while at the day job) to teach tonight. My challenge---I have a friend coming out for the weekend to celebrate my birthday and go see Anya Marina at the Casbah tomorrow and she does not do yoga and has a few limits to what she can do in a practice. I think she is coming to my class tonight and I want her to because this way I can design a class that she can do and will hopefully leave her with a positive feeling about yoga.

So my constraints are no balancing postures, no shoulder stressing openers or push-ups or anything that someone who has had a couple serious shoulder surgeries should not do, and a focus on the back and traps.

Crossing my fingers this goes well.


Surely there will be trikonasana.

No comments:

Post a Comment