Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So much I want to write about...

and not enough time! The writing requirements of my day job are getting in the way with my ability to blog about yoga and health. I would much rather spend these hours at the computer pouring out my thoughts and experiences related to pilates, healthy recipes, anatomy, meditation, class playlists, world travel and what yoga class I want to go to this week. Unfortunately, I need to draft some orders telling attorneys to just do what they are supposed to do and stop wasting time and whining. I am stuck wading through briefs that make no relevant points and do no thing to improve the world. It's as if everything I write about for work exemplifies why I gravitate toward yoga. it's too bad that I didn't fully understand my dharma until I was committed to a professional degree in a different field.

No comments:

Post a Comment