Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fabulous Friday Home Practice

I just spent over an hour writing about my night and the gooey, delicious, and absolutely yummy home practice and went through the entire practice pose for pose in very explicit detail...only for it to result in an error when I tried to publish it. I don't have the patience or energy to rewrite it all right now. Perhaps tomorrow I will after I do it again in the morning or after I teach it in my class tomorrow.

But it was a wonderful night at home with the dog watching me practice and sleeping while I practiced with a wonderful playlist and had candles lit in the room.
Mmmmmmmmmm. Much better than drinking cocktails with the new roommate or drinking cheap beer with that person I was on the fast track with a couple weeks ago or even better than a night just sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment